The Women’s Ministries exists to uphold, encourage, and challenge women in their pilgrimage as disciples of Jesus Christ and members of His world church.
Besides a core function of praying for the Church, the Women’s Ministry, which embraces all the womenfolk, is responsible for giving employable and vocational skills, and training in home management to the women.
In line with the vision of the Church, the aims and objectives of the Women’s Ministry are to;
- Pray for the growth of the Church,
- Organize Seminars, Workshops, Lectures, and Symposia in all aspects of life including;
- Marriage enrichment, wives’ responsibilities at home, child welfare care and education, etc,
- Business management and techniques,
- The teaching of basic principles of law relating to the family, e.g. succession, marriage, etc
- Promote the welfare of widows, orphans, the needy, etc,
- Carry out evangelism i.e. preaching, witnessing and winning souls for the Lord,
- Train women to be responsible married women in the Church and society.
- Develop the talents of women and the total womanhood to enhance the social, physical, spiritual, and intellectual status of the women.